The email signature is a small text at the end of your email correspondence. If email correspondence is business to you, then you should consider signing your email.
A professionally signed email will help you develop your business relationship and here are some obvious reasons:
- It looks professional.
- Represents your brand and reflects the tone of your organization.
- Increases trust because there's a logo or a picture of you.
- Helps the reader verify identity based on contact information
- Provides additional information such as links to your website or promotional offers.
What should you consider when creating a signature for emails?
- Avoid overly long signatures. Remember, this is not a promotional booklet.
- Carefully choose the contact details you provide, as they will form the basis of the reader's opinion about you.
- Do not duplicate your email in your signature
- Avoid spelling and grammatical errors
- Think about your photo, you should look business-like in it.
- Choose a simple and concise design
- Place only actual promo offers
- Make your signature adaptable to mobile devices
Good luck with your business correspondence!